New renders of the Samsung Galaxy A15 have surfaced, expanding the color palette for the upcoming smartphone and confirming previous design leaks. Initially revealed in blue, the latest images showcase the Galaxy A15 in a variety of new colors.
Design and Display
- The Galaxy A15 features a waterdrop notch display, aligning with current design trends.
- It sports a triple camera setup on the back, indicating a focus on enhanced photography capabilities.
- The phone has a flat design, with the volume rocker and power button located on the right-side frame.
Variants and Specifications
- The Galaxy A15 will be available in both 4G and 5G versions, with similar designs for each variant.
- The 4G model is expected to be powered by the Helio G99 SoC, while the 5G version will likely feature the Dimensity 6100+ chip.
- The Galaxy A15 5G is rumored to have a 6.5-inch FullHD+ screen, up to 6GB of RAM, up to 128GB of storage, and a 5,000 mAh battery supporting 25W charging.
- Camera specifications include a 13MP front-facing camera and a rear camera setup with a 50MP primary sensor, accompanied by 5MP and 2MP units.
Pricing and Availability
- The Samsung Galaxy A15 5G is expected to be priced at $149 in the US and around €250 in Europe. However, it was recently listed on Walmart for $139.
- Following the release pattern of the Galaxy A14 series, with the 5G model launched in January and the 4G model in February, the Galaxy A15 series is anticipated to be officially released around the same time in the next year.
The Galaxy A15, with its new color options and promising specifications, is shaping up to be an appealing choice for those seeking a mid-range smartphone with robust features.
Kazam is Focused on creating and reporting timely content in technology with a special focus on mobile phone technology. Kazam reports, analyzes, and reviews recent trends, news and rumors in mobile phone technology and provides the best possible insights to enhance your experience and knowledge.