The Honor 90 GT, an upcoming 5G smartphone from Honor, has successfully passed the national quality certification in China. This certification indicates that the device supports 100W fast charging, a feature expected to be a highlight of the Honor 90 GT soon-to-be-released.
According to MySmartprice, the Honor 90 GT also passes 3C certification.
Key Highlights of the Honor 90 GT
- Certification and Charging: The Honor 90 GT, with the model number MAG-AN00, has been certified for its 100W fast charging capability.
- Performance Focus: The smartphone is said to be performance-oriented, positioning itself against competitors like the Redmi K70, iQOO Neo9, and OnePlus Ace 3.
- Expected Features: While specific details are yet to be disclosed, the Honor 90 GT is anticipated to feature a high-quality straight screen, a Qualcomm flagship chipset, 24GB of super-large memory, and support for OIS (Optical Image Stabilization).
- Previous Model Reference: For context, the Honor 80 GT, released in the latter half of last year, was equipped with a Snapdragon 8+ processor, a 6.67-inch 120Hz AMOLED display, a 54MP main camera, a 4800mAh battery, and 66W fast charging. The 12GB+512GB version was priced at 3299 yuan.
- The Honor 90 GT is expected to be unveiled in December, with the exact date yet to be confirmed.
- The device is part of the Honor GT series, known for its focus on performance, and is expected to continue the legacy of its predecessors.
The upcoming Honor 90 GT, with its certification for 100W fast charging and performance-centric features, is generating anticipation among smartphone enthusiasts. Its launch will reveal how it stacks up against its competitors in the highly competitive smartphone market.
Kazam is Focused on creating and reporting timely content in technology with a special focus on mobile phone technology. Kazam reports, analyzes, and reviews recent trends, news and rumors in mobile phone technology and provides the best possible insights to enhance your experience and knowledge.