Honor is set to expand its smartphone lineup with the upcoming launch of the Honor 90 GT and X50 GT, as revealed by sources on Weibo. Despite the recent arrival of the Honor 100 series, the company continues to build on its previous series with these new additions, which are expected to be performance-oriented devices.
Honor 90 GT: A Performance Evolution
- The Honor 90 GT is anticipated to be an evolution of the Honor 80 GT, which was launched a year ago with the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 platform, similar to its sibling, the 80 Pro.
- Speculations suggest that the Honor 90 GT might be equipped with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chip.
- There are also rumors of a possible Honor 90 GT+ variant, which could boast an impressive 24 GB of RAM.
Honor X50 GT: Upgrading the X Series
- The X50 GT is expected to be an upgrade over the X40 GT, which features the Snapdragon 888 chipset and a top-tier cooling solution.
- While specific details about the X50 GT’s specifications are still unknown, it is likely to be the most powerful smartphone in the X50 lineup.
Will Be Launched Together?
- Both the Honor 90 GT and X50 GT might be announced together, according to another report.
- These launches are expected to be China-exclusive.
As Honor prepares for this potential new product launch, the tech community is eagerly awaiting confirmation and more details about these devices. The Honor 90 GT and X50 GT are poised to offer significant performance upgrades, catering to users who prioritize power and efficiency in their smartphones.
Kazam is Focused on creating and reporting timely content in technology with a special focus on mobile phone technology. Kazam reports, analyzes, and reviews recent trends, news and rumors in mobile phone technology and provides the best possible insights to enhance your experience and knowledge.